If you have searched Primo Library Search and your Subject Guide and still need a few more resources for your assignment you can also search the below sources which have been made available temporarily by our vendors for the Covid period.
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central – Includes Berg Fashion Library, Fairchild Books Library, Fashion Photography Archive and Bloomsbury Fashion Business Cases. (Until 31/05/20)
- EBSCO – Faculty Select allows you to access quality open textbooks. Limit your search to OER and you will get a range of open access eBooks. This includes some New Zealand content. (Until 30/06/20)
- EBSCO – Harvard Business Review Press Collection. Includes over 600 eBooks. (Until 30/05/20)
- National Emergency Library from Internet Archive – a temporary collection of books that supports emergency remote teaching, research, independent scholarship, and intellectual stimulation while universities, schools, training centers, and libraries are closed. This is a good place to look for an older edition of your textbook if you can’t access the latest edition.
- Nursing and allied health textbooks from Wolters Kluwer available online (Wolters Kluwer have kindly extended our trial access from 25/5 until 25/6/20 although access may be delayed from 25/5/20 in the transition to the extended trial period.)
- Proquest Ebook Central – The place to find many online textbooks with increased accessibility thanks to our Elsevier, Proquest, and EBSCO vendors (Full access ends on 30 June 2020 when some textbooks will revert to either 1 user or 3 user access). A nice feature of using Proquest Ebook Central is that a search shows both book results and chapter results. You can also access it from the Databases A-Z in Primo. Watch this 3 minute YouTube video on using Proquest Ebooks Central for more tips.
- Proquest’s Research Companion– great tips in video format to tackle your research assignment (Available until 30 June 2020) .
So keep safe in your bubble and remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Ask Live chat service if you need help.