Learning Services will be back on campus for those students returning on 18 May. We will have limited staff available for scheduled appointments only on Madras campus (9am-5pm), Woolston and Timaru campuses (both mornings only). If you are returning to campus, and have been referred for learning support, you can make an appointment with a learning or maths advisor at the Library Service Desk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be running any workshops or Quick Question sessions on campus.
Welcome to Level 2!
- If you are coming onto campus and wish to see a Disability Advisor, please book your appointment in advance.
- Disability Services will only be operating at the Madras Street Campus in Christchurch. We will not be taking drop in appointments and will only be open some afternoons for face to face appointments, exact times to be confirmed.
- The staff at the Library Service Desk will be able to make these appointments for you.
- Zoom appointments can be booked and will be available throughout the day, as they have been under level 3 and 4.
- The Timaru campus will be open for disabled student appointments either face to face or via Zoom every morning.